Backing Britain’s brightest businesses
Octopus Titan VCT looks to invest in companies with talented entrepreneurs and management teams, world-changing ideas and enormous market opportunities.
Here are some videos showing a few of the businesses we’ve invested in: myTomorrows, Secret Escapes and Swoon. Narrated by Octopus Ventures, these films demonstrate why Octopus Titan VCT is proud to back some of Britain’s brightest businesses.
These company examples are for illustrative purposes only. They should not be considered as an investment recommendation. Any personal opinions mentioned may change and should not be seen as advice or a recommendation. Please also remember that when clients invest in VCTs their capital is at risk. For further information on investment risks, read Octopus Titan VCT key risks below.
Octopus Titan VCTs key risks
- Please remember that the value of an investment in Octopus Titan VCT, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. You may not get back the full amount you invest.
- Tax treatment depends on your personal circumstances and may change in the future. Tax reliefs depend on the VCT maintaining its VCT-qualifying status.
- The shares of the smaller companies we invest in could fall or rise in value more than shares listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. They may also be harder to sell.
- Personal opinions may change and should not be seen as advice or a recommendation.
- We do not offer investment or tax advice. We recommend investors seek professional advice before deciding to invest.
You should only subscribe for shares on the basis of information contained in the prospectus and Key Information Document (KID), which are available in the key document section of the Titan VCT product page.