Terms and Conditions – website survey
Updated on 07/07/2021
As a thank you for sharing your opinion about the Octopus Investments website we automatically enter all participants with a valid email address into a prize draw to win an Amazon gift card worth £100.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Take part in the survey and provide valid feedback
- Entrants must supply full name, address, email address. No more than one entry per person. The closing date for receipt of all entries is 16/08/2021. The winners will be selected from eligible entries on 27/08/2021.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen out of a raffle draw, from all entries received and verified by Octopus.
- The winner will be notified by email by 27th August 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Octopus will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Octopus decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information provided will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- The promoter is: Octopus Captial Ltd whose registered office is at 33 Holborn London EC1N 2HT.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Octopus Capital Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition are via https://octopusinvestments.com through a pop-up survey window which will be shown at your first visit only.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th August 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.