We can all look forward to living much longer than previous generations. But living longer means having to rely more on healthcare services, and public spending has simply not kept pace with increasing demand. This means there’s an urgent need to develop new healthcare facilities and services to cater for our ageing population.
Octopus Healthcare is investing in healthcare facilities across the UK and Ireland. We back only the best entrepreneurs and management teams in the healthcare sector to develop care homes, retirement villages, hospitals, specialist schools and supported living facilities.
Please keep in mind the potential financing options shown on this webpage may not be right for your company. So, you should always take appropriate advice before making any decision.
Companies we’ve funded:
- One Healthcare: we invested in this new UK private hospital operator and provided the funding to help build private hospitals in Ashford, Kent, and Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
- Rangeford: our partnership with Rangeford helped to build Wadswick Green, a luxury retirement village near Bath.
- Quantum: our innovative partnership helped build a care home and retirement development in partnership with the NHS as joint owner.
- Castle View Windsor: we formed a joint venture partnership to back a talented entrepreneur to help build a luxury retirement and care development near Windsor Castle.
- Aurora Care & Education: our partnership helped build a growing special education needs schools and colleges group including 4 OFSTED “Outstanding” rated provisions.
Contact the Healthcare team
T: 020 3142 4830